Institute for Higher Training in Biomedical
The Institute for Higher Training in Biomedical Science (IFSBM: Institut de Formation Supérieure BioMédicale) is a department offering training in research. It is incorporated in the Faculty of Medicine of Paris-Sud University at the centre of a network of 4 hospitals, 4 elite colleges (“grandes écoles”) and 75 laboratories.
IFSBM aims to offer students advanced training in the Life Sciences field combined with apprentiships in units within its partner hospitals. This training prepares for careers in biomedical, biotechnological and pharmaceutical companies.
The IFSBM offers you excellent opportunities in initial and continuing training:
- 1 University Diploma in Higher Training in Biomedical Sciences (D.U.F.S.B.M.),
- 1 Specialist University Diploma in Biomedical Sciences (D.U.S.B.M.),
- A selection of modules for continuing training,
- An annual symposium organised by the doctoral students of all three years,
- A network of alumni to offer experienced advice and the benefit of their lists of contacts.