Instruments available on the PFIC:
- 1 Mass cytometer ; Helios (Fluidigm)
- 3 flow cytometers; Cyflow space (Sysmex) and C6 Accury , LSR-Fortessa (BD Biosciences)
- 4 cell sorters; ARIA III, ARIA Fusion-UV and 2 Influx,(one equipped with UV) (BD Biosciences)
- 1 multiphoton microscope; SP8 (Leica)
- 3 confocal microscopes; FV10i (Olympus), SPE and SP8 (Leica)
- 2 Spinning disc microscopes (Yokogawa- Gataca Systems)
- 1 fluorescence macroscope; AZ100 (Nikon)
- 1 small animal bioluminescence /fluorescence imager; IVIS 50 (PerkinElmer)
- 1 small animal bioluminescence /fluorescence imager – CT scanner ; IVIS Spectrum (PerkinElmer)
- 1 slide scanner; Provis 50 (Olympus) + cartography (Microvision)
- 1 fluorescence endomicroscope; Cellvizio (Maunakea)
- 2 videomicroscopes; Fluorescence DMI8 (Leica) and Bright field DM 2500 (Leica)
A total of 20 machines, 70% of which are of latest generation, installed during the past 4 years.
- 4 self-service remote stations for off-line data processing. The following software packages provide a wide range of 2D to 5D handling options and batch quantification of images: IMARIS, VOLOCITY, ImageJ, Fidji, ICy, METAMORPH and ARIVIS. LIVING IMAGES software is also available for quantification of bioluminescence and fluorescence data from the small animal imager.
- 2 self-service remote stations for cytometry data using the following software: Diva, FlowJo, Kaluza, and Spade