This platform is attached to the Integrated Biology Platform.
High-throughput protein analysis technology is a tool complementary to genomics in the development of diagnostic and therapeutic tools. The Proteomics Platform aims to provide the researchers of the IGR with technical services enabling them to analyse proteins (identification of proteins, comparison of proteomes, analysis of post-translational modifications, identification of partners interacting with the protein of interest etc.). It also aims to carry out a research program regarding identification of cancer-specific biomarkers, as part of a more global project to analyse complex biological environments.
- Definition of optimal experimental design
- Collaboration with those responsible for the projects concerned
- Advice concerning the structure and setting up of projects
- Advice and assistance with the preparation of samples/quality control
- Protein identification
- Comparison of proteomes
- Analysis of post-translational modifications.
- Targeted proteomics
- Primary bioinformatics analysis