Medical and Scientific Library
The Medical and Scientific Library is restricted to Gustave Roussy staff. Opening hours, Monday to Friday: 9h -17h30
- 5,500 books and reference works.
- More than 4,500 electronic journals in Medicine, Science and Technology.
- Bibliographic resources: PubMed Medline, SCOPUS, ISI Web of Knowledge etc.
- Collection of surgery, radiotherapy and oncology videos to view on site.
- Collection of printed oncology journals.
Training in literature searching
On request, the library organises courses in systematic literature searching, bibliometrics and the use of software for management of bibliographic references (Reference Manager). These are open to any individual working or studying at Gustave Roussy. There is no charge but sessions must be booked in advance.
10 stations are available for literature searching and the use of bibliographic tools.
There is free access to this provision which is fully equipped for the viewing of educational material.