The international meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) gathers every year the world’s leading cancer experts. In 2020, ASCO meeting is virtual. Oral, Poster Discussion, and Poster Sessions, as well as track-based Clinical Science Symposia, are available on ASCO's website.
Gustave Roussy is part of the best represented institutions at this meeting. Our specialists participated in a total of 80 presentations (24 oral, 20 poster-discussions, 35 posters and an online publication) chosen by the ASCO scientific committee. Two doctors from the Institute are also discussants: Dr. Laurence Albigès and Prof. Karim Fizazi on genito-urinary cancers.
Find out our main oral presentations with a Gustave Roussy's physician as first author:
- The CAPRI program proves its clinical and economic efficiency for personalized remote monitoring of patients treated with oral anticancer drugs
- Lung cancers: hopes for conjugated antibodies
- Childhood cancers: Early promising results of a dual therapy in treatment of some low grade gliomas
- Soft tissue sarcomas: combined therapy with doxorubicin-trabectedin shown to have a role as first-line treatment of leiomyosarcomas
- Breast cancers: certain genetic abnormalities might predict efficacy of ribociclib