International patients - Appointment
If you want to request an appointment with our institute, please follow these steps:
1. Discuss with your referring physician about your request and ask him to make the summary of the pathology, a diagnostic report is required.
2. Gather the most recent typed medical records in English or French (if applicable):
- Copy of Identity card /passport, without identity documents, the second opinion can’t be performed.
- Recent medical report diagnostic (summary of the pathology, history, treatment undergone and current condition)
- Pertinent Surgical Reports
- Pertinent Hospital Discharge Summaries
- Current Medications and Dosage Information (indicate on medical history questionnaire)
- Radiology images and corresponding reports
- Imaging examinations (MRI SCAN, CT Scan, PT Scan...) and the corresponding reports
- Blood test results
- Endoscopy and biopsy records (Pathology specimen slides/blocks are required for some medical specialties)
3. Download and complete this Medical History Questionnaire
4. Send the complete applicable medical records with the medical Questionnaire by email: email@example.com
After pathology commitee's discussion, an answer will be sent to you and an estimated cost.