International patients - Request an appointment
If you want to request an appointment at Gustave Roussy, please follow the procedure corresponding to your situation:
If you are a citizen of the European Union
- If you are covered by the health insurance in your country, please provide the European "Rights to scheduled care" S2Form provided by your health insurance, and the signed quote.
- If you are a European citizen but you are not covered by a health insurance, please follow the procedure below.
If you do not have a health insurance
Medical expenses will be at your charge.
1. Ask your referring doctor for a summary of your illness.
2. Prepare the following documents:
- Photocopy of your identity card or passport
- Recent medical report summarizing the history of the disease, the general condition of the patient, the treatments received ... (mandatory)
- If applicable: operative medical report, report of hospitalization, histological report, report of medical imaging (Scanner, MRI, Pet mammography ...)
- Recent biological and pathological findings (endoscopy, biopsy ...)
3. Download this questionnaire and fill it out
4. Send all these documents by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
An answer will be given to you as soon as possible, after discussion in the medical committee.
In case of acceptance of your file, a quote will be sent to you.
If your medical expenses are covered by your State (embassy), a company or private insurance
It is the responsibility of the entity covering your medical expenses to contact Gustave Roussy's office directly to provide your medical file and proof of financial support. In order to smooth the process and the financial support of international patients, Gustave Roussy regularly cooperates with embassies, private insurance companies and public funds.