Created in the context of the 2020-2025 institutional strategic plan, the Interdisciplinary Department for the Organization of Patient Pathways (DIOPP) has one objective: to streamline care circuits while personalizing the overall support for Gustave Roussy patients from before to after cancer.
The activities and services grouped together in this department deal with many aspects of care circuits:
Organization and structure of the patient journey
- consultation platform
- coordination of care, particularly with the support of digital technology
- link with health professionals at the patient's home
Acute aspects of the disease
- intensive care
- infectious pathology unit
- medical and surgical monitoring units
Chronic aspects of the disease
- supportive care (nutritional support, rehabilitation, evaluation and treatment of pain, palliative care...)
Environment and prevention
The interdisciplinary department for the organization of patient care also manages issues related to the patient's environment and its psychological and social aspects, as well as the prevention of risk factors for the onset of cancerous diseases.
The entire DIOPP team is at your disposal, in permanent joint contact with your referral teams in the fight against your cancerous disease.