Principal teaching roles
The Department participates in the training of medical and pharmacy students, the Masters degree in Public Health and doctoral and post-doctoral researchers in clinical and epidemiological research, biostatistics, health economics and data-management.
There are two university lecturers from the University of Paris-South in the department: Marie-Cécile Le Deley and Isabelle Borget.
Clinical Research (University of Paris-South)
- Masters 1 in Public Health
- M2 – Research for Masters in Public Health
- M2-pro (second year of professional Masters degree) Methodology and Statistics in Biomedical Research (MSR)
- DU Statistics and Life Sciences (DU-SSV)
- Summer School in Public Health and Epidemiology
- European University Diploma in Translational and Clinical Research in Oncology (DUERTECC) – Gustave Roussy
- Pharmacy Studies, Paris-South
- Masters 2 Health Economics, University of Paris-East Créteil
- DU Pharmaceutical Economics, Paris-Descartes University