Appointment at the Institute
If you have diagnosis
- +33 (0)1 42 11 64 33. Opening hours: from monday to friday, 8h45-12h45 and 13h45-16h00
- or by email. Please add your contact details in the email (first name, last name, address, phone number).
Please do not forget to have your reports with you while contacting us (mammogram, ultrasound, …).
If you don't have any diagnosis and you are not treated
+33 (0)1 42 11 64 33 / Fax : +33 (0)1 42 11 52 74
+33 (0)1 42 11 65 36 ou +33 (0)1 42 11 47 12 / Fax : +33 (0)1 42 11 52 56
- Opening hours: from monday to friday, 8h45-12h45 and 13h45-16h00
Request for a medical opinion
The medical second opinion will not be sent to the patient but to the physician chosen by the patient.
The physician will be able to transmit the second opinion to the patient at his/her discretion.
When requesting a medical second opinion, please ask your attending physician to send by email copies of the following main medical results:
- documents translated in english or french: surgical reports, pathology reports and treatments administered (if applicable)
- We will absolutely require a medical report summarizing your medical history and including detailed previous therapies (dates, types, effetcs)
- Download and complete the form, and send it with the above documents at firstname.lastname@example.org