Panels validated and put forward by the L.I.O
Available in DuraClone® format on request.
Each assay needs 100µl of whole blood in a heparinised tube.
- Absolute counts of the principal immune cell populations (B lymphocytes, T4 lymphocytes, T8 lymphocytes, NK lymphocytes, neutrophil polymorphs, eosinophils and monocytes)
- Differentiation of B lymphocytes (naïve B lymphocytes, memory B lymphocytes, plasma cells and transitional B lymphocytes)
- Dendritic cells (myeloid dendritic cells, plasmacytoid dendritic cells and inflammatory dendritic cells)
- Natural Killer cells (phenotype of NK cells with the principle markers of activation and NCR [natural cytotoxicity receptors])
- Natural Killer cells, NKT, MAIT (mucosal-associated invariant T) and Tγδ lymphocytes
- Suppressor cells of myeloid origin (MDSC [myeloid-derived suppressor cells])
- Differentiation of T lymphocytes (naive T lymphocytes, memory effector T lymphocytes, memory central T lymphocytes and memory stem T lymphocytes)
- Lymphocyte polarisation (Th1, Th2, Th9, Th17, Th22, TFh lymphocytes)
- Lymphocyte migration profile (skin, gastrointestinal epithelium, pulmonary epithelium, tumour)
- Lymphocyte activation (PD1, OX40, 4.1BB, ICOS, HLA-DR, CD69)
- T regulator lymphocytes 1 (Foxp3, Ki67, Helios, CTLA-4)
- T regulator lymphocytes 2 (LAP (TGFβ1), GITR, Lag-3, CD39)