Microscopy - Activities
- Theoretical classes and practical training in photonic microscopy technics
- Confocal and multiphoton imaging of cells and tissues
- TIRF, live-SR, FRAP, FRET, Photoconversion, Optogenetics
- Multidimensional dynamic imaging in living organs & 3D organoid models
- Support for the development of new optical devices
- Design of experimental procedures
- Scientific animations
- Technological developments and innovation
- Imaging of organoid models
- Development of tools for screening of organoid models.
- Imaging of PDX* mouse models in vivo:
• Adaptation of the optical chambers developed by the laboratory for long-term and high-resolution dynamic microscopy, on a PDX mouse model.
• Improvement of stabilization supports for optical chambers, making it possible to avoid the recalibration of images during in vivo kinetic studies
• Methodological developments for high-resolution imaging of new in vivo models (PDX and CAM - Chicken embryos): adaptation macroscopic, multiphoton and small animal imaging
(*PDX=patient-derived xenograft models)